Saturday 8 October 2011

Statement of Intent - Studio Fashion

Intention


My intention for this theme is to create 10 images in the studio. The 10 images i will produce will be striking to look at and contain a fashion model with or without objects. I intend on using a different range of lighting to create both subtle low lit images and bright vibrant images.


Reasoning


After completing level 2 studio portraits last term, I want to create some high fashion images in the studio. I suppose i want to 'step up' my work and put my creative streak to the test. I adore the work of Perou and James Nader . I like the unusual and extreme images they create using people and objects (usually items being advertised). 


For Example :


Perou





James Nader


























These images, along with others,are forming the research i am looking at and the standard of images that i want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment